Birgitte Horn primarily advises on all matters relating to real estate, including real estate trading, construction law and tenancy law.
Birgitte Horn also deals with issues relating to labor and employment law, including salaried employee and director relations, public employment relations and collective labor law.
Finally, Birgitte Horn has significant experience in the field of insolvency law and is an experienced litigator.
Birgitte Horn was born in 1958 and graduated in law from the University of Copenhagen in 1982.
Bar admission and training
- 1990 - Appeared before the Supreme Court
- 1985 - Right to appear before the High Court
- 1985 - Lawyer
- 2005 - 2009 - Member of the Bar Council
- 1998 - 2002 - Lecturer in Personnel Law for DIEU
- 1997 - 2001 - Member of the Law Society's Committee on Employment Law and Administrative Law
- 1988 - 2010 - Lind Cadovius Advokataktieselskab, partner
- 1985 - 1988 - Lind Cadovius Law Firm, lawyer
- 1982 - 1985 - Advokaterne Bredgade 3, assistant attorney
- Employment lawyers
- Danish Association for Labor Law
- Danish Real Estate Lawyers
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)