Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen provides advice and assistance to Danish and foreign businesses, including industrial companies, private equity and venture funds as well as owner-managed and family-owned businesses.
Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen has broad commercial law experience and has in particular worked with mergers and acquisitions, mergers, venture capital and project financing as well as IPOs, including verification of prospectuses on behalf of underwriters.
Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen also has extensive experience in assisting biotech and other high-tech companies, including in connection with the conclusion of international contracts, joint ventures and license collaborations. He also advises clients in connection with litigation and has acted as an arbitrator.
Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen has board experience from several companies and charitable foundations.
Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen was born in 1962 and graduated in law from the University of Copenhagen in 1985.
Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen has been a co-founder and active participant in several Danish business ventures.
Bar admission and training
- 1993 - Right to appear before the High Court
- 1988 - Master of Business Administration (MBA), INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- 1988 - Lawyer
Fiduciary and other activities
- 2012 - Chairman of the Board of Thrane & Thrane A/S
- 2008 - 2013 - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sunarc Technology A/S
- 2005 - 2014 - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Cultivator A/S
- 2003 - Chairman of the Board of TrackMan A/S
- 2001 - 2012- Member of the Board of Thrane & Thrane A/S
- 1999 - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Advokat Bent Thorbergs Fond
- 1998 - 2006 - Chairman of the Board of Ashtour Ltd.
- 1995 - 2006 - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Apogent Holdings A/S
- 1993 - 2003 - Chairman of the Board of the INSEAD Alumni Association (Denmark)
- 1986 - Chairman of the Board of Directors of MK Ventures ApS