Peter Lyck assists Danish and foreign clients with corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and stock exchange and capital market matters. Peter Lyck has considerable experience with M&A processes and with public takeover bids for listed companies in Denmark and abroad. Peter Lyck has assisted in several IPOs, issues of shares and bonds as well as verifications.
Peter Lyck has extensive teaching experience in corporate and capital markets law, including under the auspices of IBC Euroforum, the Confederation of Danish Industry, etc.
In addition, Peter Lyck provides assistance and advice in contract drafting and negotiation, corporate governance, compliance, and M&A disputes/arbitrations and air law.
Peter Lyck is recognized in the publications Legal 500, IFLR1000 and Chambers Europe, where the following is stated: "Peter Lyck is considered to be a strategic thinker. [....] an expert in both public M&A and equity capital markets work, and led the team advising Airbus on its DKK2.5 billion public tender offer for shares in Satair." Corporate/M&A, Chambers Global 2013 and Chambers Europe 2013.
Bar admission and training
- 1998 - Right to appear before the High Court
- 1998 - Lawyer
- 1996 - LL.M., Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- 1994 - Nordic Institute of Maritime Law, Oslo
- 1993 - Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen
- 2011 - 2014 - Hannes Snellman, partner
- 2006 - 2010 - Bech-Bruun, partner
- 1996 - 2006 - Danske Bank A/S, Legal Department, Administrative Officer