Brian Jørgensen has extensive practical experience and expertise in general commercial law matters, including company and foundation law, financing law, venture capital and incentive programs.
Brian Jørgensen also has considerable experience in advising on the purchase and sale of companies (M&A) in Denmark and abroad, including sale maturation, structuring and coordination of sales processes, due diligence and preparation and negotiation of transaction documentation, reinvestment agreements, etc.
Brian Jørgensen advises Danish and foreign clients in all of the above areas and has in-depth industry knowledge within health and healthcare in Scandinavia and also advises on regulatory matters within the area.
Brian Jørgensen was born in 1979 and graduated in law from the University of Copenhagen in 2003.
Bar admission and training
- 2007 - LL.M. (Company and Finance Law)
- 2006 - Lawyer
- 2012 - 2015- Falck Group, lawyer
- 2006 - 2012 - Kromann Reumert, lawyer
- 2003 - 2006 - Kromann Reumert, Assistant Attorney
- Danish Association for Company Law
- Association for Banking and Finance Law
FAKTA Selskaber - En håndbog til virksomheder, GadJura, co-author, 2006