Start-ups and scale-ups
Nielsen Nørager has extensive experience in assisting founders of start-ups, entrepreneurs and growth companies from the establishment of the company up to and including exit. Our advice covers all legal matters, including
- Setting up a start-up company, including the establishment of an operating company, holding company, etc.
- Conclusion of a shareholders' agreement between shareholders
- Strategy for the protection of intellectual property rights (IPR)
- Conclusion of development and supply agreements
- Raising capital (seed, venture, etc.) and negotiating investment and ownership agreements with new investors and business angels
- Fintech-related issues, e.g. application for authorization for a stockbrokerage company, payment institution, etc.
- Employment conditions, including directors' contracts
- Sparring on the establishment of efficient business processes to ensure professional operations and sales maturity
- Marketing and consumer law, including e-commerce, direct marketing, price marketing, design of marketing materials, etc.
- Cross-border assistance in relation to matters governed by foreign law
- Participation in Advisory Boards
- Negotiating transfer agreements with potential buyers in the context of exit
Our team of advisors includes several individuals with both law and MBA degrees and in-depth business acumen. This means that we can offer advice to start-ups and entrepreneurs that goes far beyond the purely legal and assist in solving a wide range of business challenges and considerations. We also have an extensive catalogue of standard agreements and a cost structure that allows us to offer specialized advice to start-ups and entrepreneurs at very attractive and pre-agreed fixed prices and/or other individually agreed pricing models that take into account the financial situation of the individual start-up.
Feel free to call us for an informal, no-obligation chat about your start-up. We are also happy to attend a free meeting to discuss your company's situation and advisory needs.