Sebastian Asbjørn Pedersen primarily provides legal advice within EU, procurement and competition law, including assessment of whether there is a duty to invite tenders, preparation of tender documents and assessment of compliance and evaluation of tenders received. He assists with project management, contract drafting, questions of access to documents, as well as with the submission of tenders and quality assurance of tenders.
In the field of competition law, Sebastian Asbjørn Pedersen advises on pricing policy for dominant companies, merger control, distribution agreements and cartel cases.
Furthermore, Sebastian Asbjørn Pedersen advises on intellectual property matters, including administration of trademark registrations etc.
Bar admission and training
- 2022 - Right to appear before the High Court
- 2016 - Lawyer
- 2016 - 2018 - Teaching assistant in the subject Security and Creditors' Rights at the University of Copenhagen
- 2016 - Accura Advokatpartnerselskab, lawyer
- 2015 - Instructor in Civil Procedure at Aspiri A/S
- 2015 - 2016 - Accura Advokatpartnerselskab, assistant attorney
- 2014 - 2015 - Gorrissen Federspiel Law Firm, assistant attorney
- 2012 - 2014 - Sønder Ljørring Law Firm, assistant attorney
- Danish Association for Public Procurement Law
- Danish Association for Competition Law